From now on, the new PointCab version 3.7 is available for downlaod. What innovations does the new version include?
New 3D point cloud viewer
The new 3D point cloud viewer allows you to...
- navigate much more easily and quickly within your scan project,
- show and hide point clouds arbitrarily,
- adjust the level of detail,
- freely choose horizontal section planes.
The new and free WebExport comes with...
- an easy export of hige areas of your point cloud,
- the opportunity to share your data easily by using a USB flash drive or cloud server,
- the opportunity to share projects without additional software (only a web browser is required),
- integrated tools, such as for measurements,
- the opportunity to include videos and images,
- the universal import of measurement data as JSON or DXF file into a CAD software.
PointCab 3.7 includes further improvements:
- E57 export as organized point cloud
- enhancement of 4CAD interface
- enhancement coordinate file importer importer
- optimized control in the 3D view
- new FARO , LAS/LAZ and ZF SDK
If you have acquired PointCab software during the past year, you can easily update the software. Otherwise, you would need a current support contract to benefit from the enhancements of the latest version.
Do you want to test PointCab, simply download the new PointCab version 3.7 as a free trial version.