Use Point-Cab Layout along with the Google SketchUp plugin to easily create floor plans, different views as well as sectional views and comfortably use them in Google SketchUp. In the following, we want to show you how to install the Google SketchUp plugin.
Installation instructions for the Point-Cab plugin for Google SketchUp
1. Start Point-Cab in administrator mode.
2. Click File / Install SketchUp Scripts. The following window appears.
3. Specify your SketchUp installation folder.
4. Click Install to install the plugin.
5. Once the installation has been completed, you will be prompted with a confirmation message. Start Google SketchUp. A new icon (Import Layout Files) has been added to the SketchUp toolbar.
6. Click the icon to import a layout, a floor plan or a view. Be sure to always choose the *.log file to import data.
7. Point-Cab Layout in Google SketchUp
The installation process has been completed successfully. Please feel free to contact us regarding any problems or issues with Point-Cab or Google SketchUp.