New version Phi.3D 2.2
DotProduct announces the latest release of the scanning software Phi.3D for the handheld 3D scanners DPI-8 and DPI-8X an. The improvements of version 2.2 include:
- new parallel plane constraint functionality,
- optional staircase scanning capabilities,
- improved re-localization,
- Android 7 compatibility improvements and
- upgrades to the overall user experience.
Customers who have a current support and maintenance contract for their Phi.3D software license, can download the upgrade here.
Use Dot3D Edit 2.0 to better measure, edit and more
DotProduct also release a new upgrade of Dot3D Edit, the editing application for DotProduct scan data on Windows and Android.
Enhancements of version 2.0 include:
- surface and cylinder annotations,
- surface area calculation,
- diameter measurement,
- coordinate system editing,
- AprilTags optimization,
- batch optimization,
- new export options (E57, LAS, LAZ, POD),
- send to Pointfuse functionality,
- orthographic viewpoints,
- decimation options,
- user interface upgrades and more.
Please click here to download Dot3D Edit for Android and Windows.
Did you already know? You can rent DotProduct DPI-8X from us.
Are you interested in handheld 3D scanners from DotProduct? Please contact us by phone on +49 (0)391 62 69 960 or send an mail to email@example.com. We will be happy to answer your questions and send you an offer to rent the DPI-8X DotProduct.