ClearEdge3D has announced EdgeWise 5.2.1! Now, you can export valves and flanges from EdgeWise to Revit! In addition, there are other improvements; for example, you can easily exchange EdgeWise family objects for your own objects.
New in EdgeWise 5.2.1: Valves and Flanges Exporting Tool
EdgeWise 5.2.1 - Release Notes
New Functionality & Improvements
Valves, Flanges and Flanged Valves are now supported in the EdgeWise Revit Plug-In
- These objects are exported to Revit as custom-made generic Revit Family Objects
- To make swapping these families out as simple as possible, a new Type of each family will be created for each combination of Component Type, Standard, and Pressure Rating exported from EdgeWise
- Added the license Serial Number and Build ID to the About dialog
- Fixed a hang that would occasionally occur when extracting pipes during Process Scans
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when extracting planes during Process Scans
- Fixed an error in the dimensional data for Channel structural objects in the AS_NZ standard
Do you have questions about the software solutions from ClearEdge? Simply contact us by phone on +49 (0)391 62 69 960 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a distributor, we can advise you in the best way.