Hello laser scanner friends,
INTERGEO finally took place live again this year. So visitors had the chance to experience the latest innovations from metrology equipment and software manufacturers on site in Hannover and to exchange ideas with the experts.
What was new to see at INTERGEO 2021?
In this video, we show you what was going on live in Hannover at INTERGEO 2021. We were at various booths and found out what's new on the market.
- Mena3D introduced its copter with flying cam
- Trimble introduced the GEDO GX 50 and Trimble MX 50 mobile mapping systems
- Velodyne, the manufacture of different Lidar sensors, presented its new product lines
- GeoSLAM launched the Connect processing software, the 360° camera called GeoSLAM Vision, a new mount for DGI and a new data logger
- Proceq presented its new radar system for detection and on-site visualization of objects (e. g. pipes) in the ground directly on our booth
- Hexagon introduced Leica BLK2FLY and BLK ARC fpor autonomous data capture as well as a BLK integration to Boston Dynamics Spot robot
Get horizontal tripod at INTERGEO special price
At our booth, visitors were able to get an eyeful of our horizontal tripod. The horizontal tripod for surveying building facades, bridges and more is available with adapters for various laser scanners. For INTERGEO 2021 we are offering the tripod at a special price until 31. Dec 2021.
You don't follow our YouTube channel yet? Then you better subscribe to it quickly so you don't miss anything!