Hello laser scanner friends,
in the current episode, we present the news from the areas of laser scanner hardware and software:
The video includes the latest news from the following manufacturers:
- Ligthware Lidar introduces the smallest and lightest LIDAR scanner.
- DotProduct product news
- Quanergy LIDAR sensor and 3D perception software maker gets $278 million investment
- Velodyne introduces the next generation Velabit sensor. The so-called "under $100" lidar is expected to go into mass production in Q4 2022.
- Acer introduces SpatialLabs, a 3D viewing option without 3D glasses.
- FARO Technologies acquires Holobuilder to expand its Digital Twin Suite
- Scanning data and panoramic images for a digital stadium tour at 1. FCM Magdeburg. Joint project : Laserscanning Europe and Benaco Software
- FARO presents the pano adapter for Ricoh Theta Z1 camera for the Focus S series. To order in our shop. Current Scene Version 2021 required.
You don't follow our YouTube channel yet? Then you better subscribe quickly so you don't miss anything!