This month there is a discount on one of our popular reference sphere types in the online shop: the prism reference sphere with 145mm diameter. You can save 10% until the end of May when ordering the reference sphere with integrated prism.
What makes the sphere special?
- With a diameter of 145mm, it is the same size as our Basic or Flexi sphere and has the same connection (screwed-in magnet). Thus, it is also compatible with our LSE accessory system.
- The spherical shape enables optimal detection from all directions during scanning.
- The reference sphere has a special coating for optimal reflection behavior.
- A precisely positioned prism is located in the center of the sphere.
What can you use the prism reference sphere for?
- The sphere is used to combine laser scanning data and tacheometric data.
- The prism sphere can be used as a prism during tacheometric measurement and as a reference sphere during laser scanning. You can scan and measure the center of the sphere at the same time.