FARO FocusS 150 is a 3D laser scanner manufactured by the company FARO; it is based on the phase-based scanning technique. FocusS provides all features of the proven FARO Focus3D series and offers a large number of innovations. The accuracy in the field of distance and angle measurements as well as of dual-axis compensator have been increased significantly. Due to an extended operating temperature range, you can even scan in challenging climatic environments. On-site compensation functionality allows the user to check scan quality straight on site. FARO FocusS 150 has safety class IP54 for use in dusty environments and in bad weather.
- high measuring speed of maximal 976.000 points/second in theory,
- range of 0.6m (23.6 in) to 150m (492 ft)
- Laser class 1
- Extended operating temperature -20° to 55° C
- very low noise
- integrated GPS receiver and GLONASS
- good scan capabilities in direct sunlight
- control via touchscreen or WLAN
- storage of captured point clouds and images in the inserted SD card
- power supply via internal battery or external power source
- dual-axis compensator
- height sensor
HDR imaging and HD image resolution of FARO FocusS 150 ensure detailed scan results with highest data quality.
Further information on: Overview of hardware: Laser scanner