FARO Focus3D X 330 HDR (actually FARO Focus3D X 330 HDR) is a 3D laser scanner manufactured by the company FARO and uses the principle of phase-based scanning. The HDR version has the same features as the predecessor model FARO Focus3D X 330:
- high measuring speed of maximal 976.000 measuring points per second in theory,
- range from 0.6 m (23.6 in) to 330 m (12,992.1 in),
- laser class 1,
- noise reduction,
- integrated GPS receiver,
- great scanning capability even in direct sun light,
- control via a touchscreen or WLAN,
- storage of captured point clouds and images on the inserted SD memory card,
- power supply via internal battery (duration of approx. 4.5 hours) or external power source.
HDR imaging and HD photo resolution of FARO Focus3D X 330 HDR ensure true-to-detail scan results with high data quality.
Further information the predecessor model: FARO Focus3D X 330